Saturday, January 19, 2008

Washington, DC

I know it has been a while since I've posted...a good part of the break included a trip to Washington, DC. My parents have been going to a conference every January for the last 15(?) years, and they usually take a grandchild. They took Jackson, and since it was the last time, Sandy took Peter and Miranda, so they could get a DC trip under their belts also.




They visited most of the monuments on the mall, went up the Washington, tried--but couldn't--visit the White House, went to the International Spy Museum (I think the favorite of both of them), the mint--to watch money printed--and the Natural History Museum.


Sandy, Miranda, and Peter are home. Jackson remains with his grandparents and Uncle Paul and Aunt Pat. I believe they went to Mount Vernon today.


No comments: