Friday, December 23, 2016

First flight done

It's 10:45 PM in Dubai.  Exactly 12 hours later than in Tacoma.  We'll be departing Dubai at 3:50 in Tacoma's afternoon.  Morning here.  We're trying to get some rest, but it's pretty hard to do so.  Kind of bright, not the best chairs.  And a bit noisy.  Blue Oyster Cult--Don't Fear the Reaper--is playing just loud enough to be a bit annoying.  In fact, I found it amusing that Emirates was playing The Eagles and Van Morrison (all three flights so far) over the PA as we boarded the plane.

I think Elyas is already asleep, and Peter will make it soon, I hope.  I doubt much will happen for me...unless things settle down a little more.

Went to the McDonald's in the airport...next phase in Elyas' Americanization!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Debby Mylar said...

So glad that you are all making it home for Christmas! Praising the Lord with you! Can't wait to meet our new nephew!