Saturday, December 17, 2016

Merry Christmas

Hasn't yet felt much like Christmas--it's in the 70s, there aren't decorations all over town, no Christmas music.

So we tried to make a little more of that spirit happen.

First, we had to decorate the tree.




Then you have to put it up.  (I know out of normal order, but you have to adjust.)


Then we had to put a few presents under it.







And...you might as well open one!




Of course, nothing says Christmas better than an Invitational Basketball Tournament...right?






We mixed up teams...first children against adults, then Sandy and Peter against Elyas and me.
I've lost both times.  Sandy and Elyas have won once each.  That means Peter won both times.  I guess I need to step up my game.  I should get a win next game...when I'm with Peter.

And of course, all was done to the accompaniment of "Favorite English Christmas Carols."

Merry Christmas to you all!

No comments: